As animal habitats are destroyed and slowly decreasing, the wildlife population seeks for a home to raise their families and stay warm. Which is why your home and business looks so appealing to them. The government spending cuts has left a majority of the wildlife management up to private individuals. Critter Control is there when you need wildlife control and removal, damage repair and clean up, and preventative services to avoid future problems. These services can be time-consuming and dangerous, so it is best to leave it up to Critter Control professionals.
Critter Control technicians have used humane animal removal and environmentally responsible techniques for handling animal problems. We offer residential, commercial, and municipal services throughout all of our Critter Control offices!
Our Technicians are highly trained in the removal of squirrels, moles, raccoons, geese, and much more! We use methods specific to the problem animal and prevent future infestations.
Do you have raccoons in the yard or attic? Maybe you need assistance with bird trapping or bird damage? Perhaps you have rats in your house or raccoon dens on your property. Call the professionals at Critter Control. There’s nothing we can’t handle.
Critter Control Services!
We offer a variety of animal removal services to eliminate animal problems and prevent recurring animal removal problems that require professional services. Some of our services include:
- Species-specific animal removal techniques featuring one-way doors and excluders
- Collecting, safe keeping and reuniting of offspring with parents/siblings after animal removal
- The use of eco-friendly repellents and deterrent animal removal techniques to discourage return
- Professional grade animal proofing that includes animal entry and exit holes and identifying problem areas to prevent the need for animal removal services, including consumer awareness and education regarding follow-up procedures to prevent the need for recurring animal removal services
- Pre-construction wildlife land clearing guidelines for the responsible management of wildlife affected by land clearing and habitat modification
We handle the removal of skunks, raccoons, rats, moles, bats, rodents, squirrels, coyote, snakes, and birds.
Critter Control has offices throughout the United States and Canada. If you are not in the Wichita area, please call 1-800-CRITTER or visit our Office Finder to find a Critter Control office near you. We have the professional wildlife management solutions you need!
Critter Control of Wichita provides wildlife trapping and animal removal for the following cities and counties:
Ft. Riley | Junction City | Lawrence | Manhattan | Topeka | Wichita
Sedgwick | Riley | Shawnee | Douglas