Animal removal, animal pest control and wildlife damage problems are increasing throughout the United States and Canada. Population growth, urbanization and increasing wildlife numbers are all factors contributing to nuisance wildlife situations requiring professional animal removal services. Government spending cuts have left much of the nuisance wildlife management and animal removal needs in the hands of private individuals. But mole removal, raccoon trapping, geese removal, getting rid of squirrels, bat control, skunk removal or countless other wildlife management tasks can be time-consuming, expensive and even dangerous for the untrained homeowner.
Since 1983, the Critter Control concept has called for humane animal removal and environmentally responsible techniques for handling nuisance animal problems. We use innovative, integrated methods to provide ecologically sound animal removal management services for homeowners, businesses and municipalities. We offer both residential animal removal and commercial animal removal throughout all of our Critter Control offices.
We’re highly trained in squirrel trapping, mole removal, raccoon removal, geese removal, and much more. Do you have raccoons in the yard or attic? Maybe you need assistance with bird trapping or bird damage? Perhaps you have rats in your house or raccoon dens on your property. Call us. There’s nothing we can’t handle.
We offer a variety of animal removal services to eliminate animal problems and prevent recurring animal removal problems that require professional services. Some of our services include:
- Species-specific animal removal techniques featuring one-way doors and excluders
- Collecting, safe keeping and reuniting of offspring with parents/siblings after animal removal
- The use of eco-friendly repellents and deterrent animal removal techniques to discourage return
- Professional grade animal proofing that includes animal entry and exit holes and identifying problem areas to prevent the need for animal removal services, including consumer awareness and education regarding follow-up procedures to prevent the need for recurring animal removal services
- Pre-construction wildlife land clearing guidelines for the responsible management of wildlife affected by land clearing and habitat modification
We have the professional wildlife management and animal removal solutions you need. Call us today for all animal removal issues at 1-800-CRITTER!
To find a Critter Control office near you, check out our Office Finder
We provide Animal Removal for the following cities: Ft. Riley, Junction City, Lawrence, Manhattan, Topeka, Wichita
We also cover the following counties: Douglas, Riley, Shawnee, Sedgwick